Interesting essay samples and examples on: https://essays.io/dissertation-examples-samples/
If you live in Ohio, or nearby, you should attend this meeting and learn how to resist the political forces that are harming children and public education.
Whether you’re a veteran organizer, board member, educator, student, or community member who believes that PUBLIC EDUCATION MATTERS, Public Education Partners (PEP) is presenting a statewide summit that will have practical and informative sessions that provide opportunities to connect, engage, and collaborate.
If you haven’t signed up for the 2015 PEP summit, PUBLIC EDUCATION MATTERS, please register soon.
This pro-public education event will be on Saturday, October 17th from 9:30am-2:30pm at John Sells Middle School, 150 W. Bridge Street, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
Open to all, but space is limited. Registration costs $15 and includes lunch.
The format will include a keynote presentation by Innovation Ohio’s education policy fellow Stephen Dyer, choices for two breakout sessions, and closing remarks by Ohio school superintendent Tom Dunn.
Box lunches will be provided.
Breakout sessions will run twice, and registrants choose one before lunch and one after lunch.
• Parents’ Rights – Legislative Options for Testing
• How to Organize a Community Event – Engaging the Public
• BATs – Efforts for Positive Change in Education
• Speak Up! Speak Out – Building Coalitions of Public Ed Activists
• Parent Power – Advocating for Your Public Schools
• Know Your Charter – Understanding How Charter Schools Work
• The Youngstown Plan – It Could Happen to You!
• 9:30 – 10:00am: Registration
• 10:00 – 11:00am: Introduction and Keynote with Stephen Dyer
• 11:10 – Noon: Breakout Session I
• 12:00 – 1:00pm: Lunch and Networking
• 1:00 – 1:50pm: Breakout Session II
• 2:00 – 2:30pm: “Connecting the Dots” with Tom Dunn
Please share the news about this upcoming event with others who also believe that PUBLIC EDUCATION MATTERS.
Hope to see you on October 17th!
Our mailing address is:
Public Education Partners
866 Beech Drive
Columbus, OH 43235